- Długosz Zbigniew
- Zmiany przestrzenne w tempie starzenia się ludności Polski w latach 1986-1995
Spatial Changes at the Rate of Ageing of Polish Population between 1986-1995
- Zeszyty Naukowe / Wyższa Szkoła Informatyki i Zarządzania, 1998, R. 2, nr 4, s. 107-115, bibliogr. 5 poz.
- Demografia, Proces starzenia się ludności, Ludzie starsi
Demography, Process of people ageing, Elderly people
- streszcz., summ..
- Celem niniejszego opracowania jest podjęcie próby określenia procesu i ocena tempa zaawansowania starzenia się ludności na przykładzie Polski w ujęciu przestrzennym według wojewódźtw w latach 1986-1995.
In the recent years the process of ageing is strongly market in Polish reality. It is not exactly the effect of socio-economic changes in recent years but this process has to be included in economic calculations and social policy. Therefore, this work's objective is to undertake a task of defining in mesoskale (acording to provinces) a level of ageing of Polish population between 1986-1995. Dynamics of this growth is stimulated directly by long-term tendencies of natural and migration movement, as well as lengthening of average life expectancy of the Polish. On the strength of accepted standards, in recent years, distinct differences between rural and urban areas have come into view. Although, a level of advancement of ageing is marked more intensively in rural areas, a rate of this process between 1986-1995 was considerably higher in cities than in the country. This situation is presented in the following illustration.(short original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Cited by