- Kłapkowski Bolesław
- Dochód narodowy a społeczny produkt netto
The national income and the social net product
- Folia Oeconomica Cracoviensia, 1970, vol. 9, s. 67-101, przypisy
- summ., rez.
- Within the process of social reproduction the author juxtaposes two values connected with the activity of people in this process. The first value means this part of gross social product which falls to the labour expenditure in the given period of time, the second one represents the social consumption and accumulation in the same period, as an equivalent of the labour expenditure. In a calculus expressed in terms of values, in case of a well balanced process of expanded reproduction, it will not be possible to state a difference between this value which is added to the national economy by people working in the given period of time and the value of goods consumed and accumulated in the same period of time. However, when taking into account the use values it is easy to notice that in the same period of time the labour of society becomes objectified in a different mass of goods than that which becomes the means of consumption. Hence the need to differentiate: 1. the social net product, that is the result of the useful expenditure of social labour in a given period of time, represented by a part of the gross social product in the same period, allocated for running and future social expenses of society and equal to - in terms of values - the already mentioned expenditure of work (labour); 2. the national income, that is the equivalent of the useful expenditure of social labour in a given accounting period represenled by the value (quantity) of social consumption and accumulation both of which are based on material goods produced in the present arid in a few last periods, and material services as well as, in the way of a seioondary division (distribution), also non-material services from the last period. The literature defines the term „national income” in many different ways and does not make it clear enough that there is a difference between the two aspects of man's activity in the process of social reproduction that is his double role of a worker on one hand and a consumer on the other. (original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- B. Kłapkowski, Kryteria optymalnego rozwoju gospodarki narodowej, Folia Oeconomica Cracoviensia, Kraków 1969, nr VII
- B. Kłapkowski, Usługi dla ludności, „ Problemy Ekonomiczne”, nr 3, Kraków 1969
- B. Kłapkowski, Usługi w teorii i w praktyce, „Życie Gospodarcze”, nr 16, Warszawa 1968
- O. Lange, Ekonomia polityczna, t. I, wyd. trzecie PWN, Warszawa 1963, s. 21.
- K. Marks, Kapitał, t. II, Warszawa 1955, s. 453.
- K. Marks, Przyczynek do krytyki ekonomii politycznej, Wprowadzenie do krytyki ekonomii politycznej, KiW, Warszawa 1953, s. 235
- W. W. Nowożyłow, Nakłady i wyniki w planowaniu optymalnym, Warszawa 1970, s. 241
- Woprosy Ekonomiki, Moskwa 1968, nr 6, s. 39.
- Cited by