- Davulis Gediminas (Mykolas Romeris University)
- The Problem of Assessment of Investment Projects in Transport and the Way of Its Solution
- Prace Naukowe / Akademia Ekonomiczna w Katowicach. Współczesne kierunki inwestowania - formy i efekty, 2005, s. 555-565
- Projekty inwestycyjne, Inwestycje w transporcie, Infrastruktura transportu, Efektywność inwestycji
Investment project, Investments in transport, Transport infrastructure, Efficiency of investment
- Transport is an important branch of economy, however, its infrastructure expansion needs much investments. That is way, the investment projects for developing transport structure have to be thoroughly selected, and their implementation has to ensure sufficient efficiency. (...) The models, proposed in the paper, allow us to comprise a sufficiently rational set and to ground thereby the efficiency of the investment projects meant for the development of transport infrastructure. (fragment of text)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- G. Davulis: Optimization of Transport Flows. "Transport Engineering" 1997, No. 1(14), p. 18-34.
- A Method of Contour Optimization for Transport Flow Distribution. Statistics in Transition. "Journal of the Polish Statistical Association" 1999, Vol. 4. No. 2, p. 201-212.
- N. Cristofides Graph Theory. An Algorithmic. Approach Press, New York 1976.
- G. Davulis: A Model and Method for Solving a Dynamic Transport Problem. "Journal of Business Economics and Management" 2004, Vol. V, No. 2, p. 67-76.
- Research report presented for habilitation. Law University of Lithuania. Lithuania 2002.
- Mathematical Model for Optimal Development of Transport Systems. "Transport Engineering" 1992, No. 7, p. 16-33.
- I.V. Sergijenko: Mathematical Models and Method, for Solving Problems of Discrete Optimizing. Kijev 1985.
- Cited by