- Chrzanowski Ignacy H. (Maritime University in Szczecin, Poland)
- Assessing the Value of Real Estate: Facts and MisconceptionsFrom a North American Perspective
- Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecińskiego. Finanse, Rynki Finansowe, Ubezpieczenia, 2010, nr 26, s. 465-474, Rys., bibliogr. poz. 7
- Wartość nieruchomości, Nieruchomości
Real estate’s value, Real estate
- streszcz., summ..
- The paper discusses sonie issues regarding the real estate market; both residential and com-mercial. Although the situation on the North American real estate market is used as a background the conclusions drawn are fully applicable to any real estate market. The paper strongly emphasizes the volatility ot" real estate and its strong dependence on interest rates. It points to the necessity of a detailed analysis of all the elements of the real estate market prior to making a purchase offer. Com- plexities of the real estate business are shown and its strong vulnerability to market slumps is empha- sized. Nonetheless the paper concludes that real estate can be an interesting investment opportunity provided crucial elements of that business are taken into account. (original abstract)
- The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
Szczecin University Main Library
- Bank of Canada Statistical Serviee 2010.
- Prior J: Housing won't collapse in 2010,
- "Daily Commercial News", January 26, 2010.
- Radar Logic's MSA RPX Composite Index. December 2009.
- Regie du Logement du Quebec. Annual Reports 1999-2009.
- Scotia Bank Mortgage Rates. January 2010.
- TD Canada Trust Mortgage Rates. Decembcr 2010.
- Cited by