- Jajuga Krzysztof (Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wrocławiu)
- Mortgage Backed Instruments Problems in Yaluation and Risk Analysis
Mortgage Backed Instruments Problems in Yaluation and Risk Analysis
- Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecińskiego. Finanse, Rynki Finansowe, Ubezpieczenia, 2008, nr 14, s. 491-499, rys.,bibliogr. 3 poz.
- Wycena, Ryzyko, Kredyt hipoteczny
Valuation, Risk, Mortgage credit
- In the last ten or fifteen years we have been witnessing a dynamie progress in the real estate inyestments. There are several reasons for this progress, one of the major being the increasing wealth of financial market players seeking for more investment opportunities. This process has inspired the development of new property linked debt Instruments. The most popular are, naturally, mortgage backed loans, given by bank to individuals or institutions. The second group of property linked debt Instruments consists of mortgage backed securities (MBS). The problems of yaluation and risk analysis related to those Instruments are discussed in this paper.(original abstract)
- The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
Szczecin University Main Library
- Chance D.: Analysis of Derivatives for CFA Program. AIMR, Charlottesville 2003.
- Fabozzi F.J.: Handbook of Mortgage Backed Securities. McGraw-Hill, New York 2005.
- HuU J.C.: Options, Futures and Other Derivatives. International Edition, Prentice Hall, New York 2008.
- Cited by