- Calheiros Antonio (ISCAC)
- Rewarding Innovation : Insights for the Design and Implementation of an Innovation Fostering Reward System
- Prace Naukowe / Akademia Ekonomiczna w Katowicach. Innovation management : Innovare Humanum Est, 2006, s. 39-48, bibliogr. 20 poz.
- Kultura organizacyjna, Innowacyjność, Kapitał ludzki, Nagrody, Świadczenia pracownicze
Organisational culture, Innovative character, Human capital, Employee reward, Employee benefits
- We say a company is competitive or has competitive advantage when it has a "sustainable edge over its competitors". Since today's business world is characterized by change and hyper competition, that sustainable edge is increasingly difficult to sustain. Successful strategies can be replicated; successful products and services can be imitated. To keep that edge, a company must have the ability to develop new products and services, new working methods and new strategies. That is, it must innovate. As Schumann, Prestwood, Tong & Vanston apud Gudmundson (2003) state, "innovation is the basis of all competitive advantage". But successful companies not only need innovation, they need a repeatable process to drive a continual stream of innovative products, services, working methods or even strategies. (fragment of text)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Bassi L.: Human capital advantage: developing metrics for the knowledge era. LineZine, Spring 2001.
- Câmara P., Guerra P., Rodrigues J.: Humanator 2001: Recursos Humanos e sucesso empresarial. Dom Quixote, 2001.
- Davenport T.: The human capital metaphor: what's in a name? LineZine, Spring 2001.
- Farson R., Keyes R.: The failure-tolerant leader. "Harvard Business Review" 2002, August, pp. 65-71.
- Gomes D.: Cultura Organizacional: comunicação e identidade. Quarteto, 2000.
- Gudmundson D.: Innovation in small businesses: culture and ownership structure do matter. "Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship" 2003, Vol. 8, No 1, April.
- Harper S., Becker S.: On the leading edge of innovation: a comparative study of innovation practices. "Southern Business Review" 2004, Vol. 29, No 2, Spring, pp. 1-15.
- Hofstede G.: Culture's consequences: international differences in work-related values. Sage Publications, 1980.
- James W.: Best HR practices for today's innovation management. "Research and Technology Management" 2002, Vol. 45, No 1, January-February, pp. 57-60.
- Kyriakidou O.: Developing a knowledge sharing culture. "Management Services" 2004, Vol. 48, No 6, pp. 22-23.
- Leavitt H.J., Pondy L., Boje D.M. (eds.).: Readings in managerial psychology. University of Chicago Press, 1980.
- Mavondo F., Farrel M.: Cultural orientation: its relationship with market orientation, innovation and organizational performance. "Management Decision" 2003, Vol. 41, No 3, pp. 241-249.
- Negroponte N.: Creating a culture of ideas. "Technology Review" 2003, Vol. 106, No l, pp. 34-39.
- Ohmae K.: The mind of the strategist. McGraw-Hill, 1982.
- Schein E.H.: Organizational culture and leadership. Jossey-Bass Publishers. 2nd edition, 1992.
- Shane S.: Cultural differences in innovation championing strategies. "Journal of Management" 1995, Vol. 21, No 5, pp. 931-952.
- Stewart T.: Capital Intelectual. A nova riqueza das organizações. Edições Silabo, 1998.
- Sudano B.: Innovation: the road to success. "Beverage World" 2003, Vol. 122, No 1731, pp. 45-56.
- Sveiby K.E.: A nova riqueza das organizações: gerenciando e avaliando patrimônios de conhecimento. Editora Campus, 1998.
- Wycoff J.: The "Big 10" innovation killers: how to keep your innovation system alive and well. "The Journal for Quality and Participation" 2003, Vol. 6, No 2, Summer, pp. 17-48.
- Cited by