- Slajs Jan (University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic), Doucha Tomas (Institute of Agricultural Economics and Information, Prague)
- Situation in the Czech Agriculture after 9 Years of EU Accession : a Research Position to Strategic Challenges for a Future Policy after 2013
- Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej, 2014, nr 1, s. 116-127, tab., bibliogr. 10 poz.
- Polityka rolna, Wspólna Polityka Rolna
Agricultural policy, Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- The presentation consists of the three parts. Part 1 presents the state of the art - the main information and conclusions from the analyses of the present Czech agriculture. Part 2 is oriented on the main long-term goals for the sector. Part 3 reflects questions related to the realisation of the strategy and to the Czech position on CAP after 2013, based on the research findings.(fragment of text)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Full text
- Basek V., et al.: Ćeske zemedelstvi śest let po vstupu ĆR do EU (Czech agriculture six years after EU accession). Research study IAEI, Prague 2010.
- Basek V., Doucha T.: Ćesky potravinafsky prumysl - jeho sance a rizika do budoucnosti (Czech food industry - its chances and risks for the future). Potravinafska revue (Food Industry Review), 6, 2010.
- Czech Statistical Office, AGROCENSUS 2010, Prague.
- Doucha T., Basek V.: Economic position and competitiveness of the Czech agriculture and food industry under the CAP and on the EU single market [in:] European Union Food Sector after the last enlargements - conclusions for the future CAP. Multi-Annual Programme 2011-2014, Report No. 6.1. Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics Rajgród, Warsaw 2011.
- Doucha T., Fołtyn I.: Modelling the multifunctionality of Czech agriculture. Working Paper No. 17. ENARPRI, CEPS, Belgium, May 2006.
- Doucha T., Fołtyn I.: Czech agriculture after the accession to the European Union -impacts on the development of its multifunctionality. Agricultural Economics, Vol. 54, No. 4,2008.
- Doucha T., Fołtyn I., Humpal J.: Profitability of dairy and suckler cows breeding on Czech farms. Agricultural Economics, Vol. 56, No. 3,2010.
- IAEI: Podkłady ke koncepćnim otazkam ćeskeho zemedelstvi se zamefenim na jeho hla-vni komodity. Cast A - Analyza dosavadnfho vyvoje (Basis to the conceptual questions of the Czech agriculture with orientation on its main commodities; Part A - Analysis of the hitherto development). Working document IAEI for the Ministry of Agriculture. Prague 2012.
- Ministry of Agriculture - IAEI: Zpravy o stavu ćeskeho zemedelstvi (Reports on the Czech agriculture). Prague 2012.
- Ministry of Agriculture: Strategie pro rust (Strategy for growth). Working document. Prague 2013.
- Cited by