- Płoszajski Piotr (Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie)
- Management on the edge of chaos : challenges of the petabyte age
- Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, 2011, vol. 4, nr 5, s. 54-67, bibliogr. poz. 14
- Zarządzanie, Gospodarka światowa, Techniki informacyjne
Management, World economy, Information techniques
- The paper examines the multiple consequences of the global economy and management systems becoming complex and chaotic at the time that the amount of information on the real behaviour of objects on the Internet of Things is growing exponentially. What is the meaning of those developments for companies? What challenges for their business models they will produce? How all this is forcing today's companies to re-think their strategies and structures, and more fundamentally - their working paradigms? Those are the questions to be examined to demonstrate just how the new globally interconnected business world is becoming a wiki platform for cooperation to build an Enterprise 2.0. (original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Full text
- Anderson Ch., The Petabyte Age: Because More Isn't Just More - More Is Different, "WIRED Magazine", July 2008.
- Ariely D., Dan Ariely on irrationality in the workplace, "McKinsey Quarterly", Feb. 2011.
- Bisson P, Stephenson E., Viguerie S. P, Global forces: An introduction, "McKinsey Quarterly", June 2010.
- Brown S. L., Eisenhard K. M., Competing on the Edge: Strategy as Structured Chaos, Harvard Business Press, 1998.
- Bughin J., Chui M., Manyika J., Clouds, big data, and smart assets: Ten tech- enabled business trends to watch, "McKinsey Quarterly", August 2010.
- Friedman T., The World is Flat 3.0: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century, Picador, 2007.
- Goetz T., Open Source Everywhere: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.11/opensource.html
- Greenspan A., The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World, Penguin Press, 2007.
- Grove A., Only the Paranoids Survive, Doubleday Business, 1996.
- Kelly K., Global Collectivist Society Is Coming Online, "WIRED Magazine", May 2009.
- Kelly K., New Rules for the New Economy, Penguin 1999.
- Shirky C., Cognitive Surplus: Creativity and Generosity in a Connected Age, Penguin Press HC, 2010.
- Toffler A., Future Shock, Bantam, 1984.
- Rantzer M., A Future World of Supersenses, http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2003-July/023527.html
- Cited by