- Rostkowski Tomasz (Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie), Zieliński Wojciech
- Job Evaluation in Poland in Business and Public Service
- Edukacja Ekonomistów i Menedżerów : problemy, innowacje, projekty, 2007, nr 3 (7) [eng.], s. 91-100, rys., bibliogr. 3 poz.
Education of Economists and Managers : problems, innovations, projects
- Wartościowanie stanowisk pracy, Służba cywilna, Sektor publiczny
Job evaluation, Civil service, Public sector
- This article aims to highlight key problems connected with job evaluation and remuneration system in Polish business and civil service. The article presents the results of the research undertaken in the group of Polish medium and large business organizations in the field of job evaluation and remuneration system. As Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) and Polish Human Resources Management Association (PSZK)'s study shows, only 18% of organizations that participated in the study in 2006 did not have any remuneration system, and less then 5% did not plan to create it in 2007. Due to the necessity of professionalization of human capital management in the civil service and requirements of rapidly changing labor market, in August 2007 Prime Minister issued a regulation introducing a common method of job evaluation for the civil service. According to this regulation all job positions in the civil service will be evaluated. This project of job evaluation currently implemented in more than 2300 offices is certainly the greatest project of this type in Poland since the early 1990s. The article presents the short characteristic of the tailor-made job evaluation method prepared for civil service offices in Poland. (original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Rostkowski, T., Stan HR 2006. Raport z badań, SGH/PSZK, 2006.
- Juchnowicz, M., Sienkiewicz, Ł., Jak ocenić pracę? Wartość stanowisk i kompetencji, Warszawa 2006, s. 20
- Informacja o kondycji sektora przedsiębiorstw ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem stanu koniunktury w II kw. 2007, NBP 2007
- Cited by