- Wachowiak Piotr (Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie), Mierzejewska Wioletta (Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie)
- Qualitative study of crisis resilience factors in selected holdings : methodical introduction
- Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, 2014, vol. 7, nr 18, s. 7-12, tab., bibliogr. 3 poz.
- Metodologia nauki, Badanie jakościowe, Zapobieganie kryzysowi, Kryzys gospodarczy
Methodology of science, Qualitative research, Crisis prevention, Economic crisis
- Economic crises significantly affect the way of enterprises' functioning. A crisis affects various areas of the enterprises' business, such as strategy, resources, business models or issues related to leadership and organisational structure. The reference literature however is lacking a comprehensive study of these problems. Especially the number of Polish studies showing the crisis' impact on their behaviour and performance is very small. Thus, the research, the results of which are presented in subsequent articles, was to answer the question: how did the 2008-2013 crisis affect the performance and behaviour of the biggest Polish enterprises and which of the enterprises' features and behaviours had a positive influence on their resilience to the crisis? The research was carried out under a scientific grant of the National Science Centre no. 2011/03/13/HSR/04922, entitled"Determinants of Polish enterprises' resilience to macroeconomic crisis". (fragment of text)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Full text
- Apanowicz J., Metodologia nauk, TNOiK, Toruń 2003, pp. 81-83.
- Romanowska M., Reports of the Research: Determinants of Polish Enterprises' Resilience to Macroeconomic Crisis; 2011/03/13/HSR/04922.
- Stake R. E., Jakościowe studium przypadku, in: Metody badań jakościowych, ed. N. K. Denzin, Y. S. Lincon, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Warsaw 2009, pp. 623-653
- Cited by