- Romanowska Maria (Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie)
- Strategic responses to the crisis
- Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, 2014, vol. 7, nr 18, s. 13-23, tab., bibliogr. 3 poz.
- Kryzys gospodarczy, Zapobieganie kryzysowi, Zarządzanie strategiczne
Economic crisis, Crisis prevention, Strategic management
- Economic crises significantly affect the way of enterprises' functioning. A crisis affects various areas of the enterprises' business, such as strategy, resources, business models or issues related to leadership and organisational structure. The reference literature however is lacking a comprehensive study of these problems. Especially the number of Polish studies showing the crisis' impact on their behaviour and performance is very small. Thus, the research, the results of which are presented in subsequent articles, was to answer the question: how did the 2008-2013 crisis affect the performance and behaviour of the biggest Polish enterprises and which of the enterprises' features and behaviours had a positive influence on their resilience to the crisis? The research was carried out under a scientific grant of the National Science Centre no. 2011/03/13/HSR/04922, entitled"Determinants of Polish enterprises' resilience to macroeconomic crisis". (fragment of text)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Full text
- Kaleta A., Ryzyko wyboru strategicznego i metody jego ograniczania, in: Ryzyko w zarządzaniu strategicznym. Natura i uwarunkowania, ed. E. Urbanowska-Sojkin, M. Brzozowski, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego, Poznań 2013.
- Romanowska M., Strategie przedsiębiorstw w okresie kryzysu gospodarczego, "Prace Naukowe WWSPiZ", "Zarządzanie", Wałbrzych 2009.
- Rumelt R.P., Strategy in a 'structural break', "The McKinsey Quarterly" 2009, no. 1.
- Cited by