- Gasparėnienė Ligita (Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania), Remeikienė Rita (Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Evaluation of the Impact of Outsourcing on the Performance of Lithuanian Electricity Industry
- Journal of Economics & Management / University of Economics in Katowice, 2016, nr 23, s. 64-75, tab., bibliogr. 27 poz.
- Przemysł elektroenergetyczny, Outsourcing, Badania empiryczne
Electricity industry, Outsourcing, Empirical researches
- The article is aimed at evaluation of the impact of outsourcing on the performance of Lithuanian electricity industry. Research methods include systematic analysis of the scientific literature and expert evaluation. Theoretical analysis of the literature has enabled to identify the most significant outsourcing determinants, which have the impact on the performance of electricity industry, and the main outsourcing-related risks for the companies operating in this industry. The results of the empirical research have revealed the effects of various outsourcing determinants on the performance of Lithuanian electricity industry as well as negative outcomes of outsourcing application in the researched industry.(original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
The Main Library of the Wroclaw University of Economics
- Full text
- Augustinaitis A. et al. (2009): Lietuvos e.valdzios gaires: ateities izvalgu tyrimas: kolektyvine monografija. Mykolas Romeris Unversity Publishing Centre, Vilnius.
- Barbatunde S.O. et al. (2012): Critical Success Factors in Public-Private Partnership (PPP) on Infrastructure Delivery in Nigeria. "Journal of Facilities Management", Vol. 10, No. 3.
- Chodzaza G.E., Gombachika H.S.H. (2013): Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty among Industrial Customers of a Public Electricity Utility in Malawi. "International Journal of Energy Sector Management", Vol. 7, No. 2.
- Duhamel F. et al. (2014): IT Outsourcing in the Public Sector: A Conceptual Model. Transforming Government. "People, Process and Policy", Vol. 8, No. 1.
- Furlong S., Al-Karaghouli W. (2010): Delivering Professional Projects: The Effectiveness of Project Management in Transformational e-Government Initiatives. "Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy", Vol. 4, No. 1.
- Gerstlberger W.D., Schneider K. (2013): Outsourcing and Concession Models as Door Opener for Public-Private Partnerships in The European Health Sector? "International Journal of Public Sector Management", Vol. 26, No. 7.
- Gewald H., Dibbern J. (2009): Risks and Benefits of Business Process Outsourcing: A Study of Transaction Services in the German Banking Industry. "Information & Management", Vol. 46, No. 4.
- Gonzalez R. et al. (2013): Information Technology Outsourcing in Financial Sector. "The Services Industrial Journal", Vol. 33, No. 9-10.
- Hagy J., Flynn C. (2001): Energy Procurement in a Deregulating United States - Part 2: Key Considerations and Criteria in Long-Term Energy Commitments. "Journal of Corporate Real Estate", Vol. 4, No. 1.
- Halldorsson A., Svanberg M. (2013): Energy Resources: Trajectories for Supply Chain Management. "Supply Chain Management: An International Journal", Vol. 18, No. 1.
- Immonen M. et al. (2011): Supplier Relationships in Regulated Industries: Longitudinal Study on Energy Distribution. "International Journal of Procurement Management", Vol. 4, No. 6.
- Jacobs K. (2009): Beyond Commercial in Confidence: Accounting for Power Privatisation in Victoria. "Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal", Vol. 22, No. 8.
- James P. (2011): Voluntary Sector Outsourcing: A Reflection on Employment-Related Rationales, Developments and Outcomes. "International Journal of Public Sector Management", Vol. 24, No. 7.
- Joha A., Janssen M. (2010): Public-private Partnerships, Outsourcing or Shared Service Centres? Motives and Intents for Selecting Sourcing Configurations. "Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy", Vol. 4, No. 3.
- Lassila J. et al. (2009): Unbundling of Operation and Network Development Activities in Electricity Distribution. "International Journal of Energy Sector Management", Vol. 3, No. 4.
- McAdam R. et al. (2003): The strategic "Pull" and Operational "Push" of Total Quality Management in UK Regional Electricity Service Companies. "International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management", Vol. 20, No. 4.
- Mutiganda J.C. (2014): Circuits of Power and Accountability during Institutionalisation of Competitive Tendering in Public Sector Organisations: A Field Study in Public Care of the Elderly. "Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management", Vol. 11, No. 2.
- National Commission for Energy Control and Prices (2014): The Report on Electricity Market Obvervations. "Naujienu medziaga" 16 July, No. 6, http://www.regula.lt/ SiteAssets/naujienu-medziaga/2015_liepa/elektra_rinkos_stebesena_2014.pdf (access: 28.08.2015).
- Pérez-Reyes R., Tovar B. (2010): Explaining the Inefficiency of Electrical Distribution Companies: Peruvian Firms. "Energy Economics", Vol. 32, No. 5.
- Raiborn C.A. et al. (2009): Support Function Outsourcing: The Hidden Costs. "International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances", Vol. 1, No. 2.
- Rajabzadeh A. et al. (2008): Designing a Generic Model for Outsourcing Process in Public Sector: Evidence of Iran. "Management Decision", Vol. 46, No. 4.
- Shoup D.D. et al. (2012): A Centralized Decentralization: Outsourcing in the Turkish Cultural Heritage Sector. "International Journal of Cultural Policy", No. 10.
- Tanskanen A. et al. (2007): Governance Structures of the Electricity Distribution Network Operation Activities: Towards a Benefits-Based Analysis. "International Journal of Energy Sector Management", Vol. 1, No. 4.
- Tanskanen A. et al. (2010): Cost and Benefit Analysis for a Distribution Management System in Electricity Distribution Networks. "International Journal of Energy Sector Management", Vol. 4, No. 2.
- Trygg P. et al. (2010): Changes of Business Models in Electricity Distribution. http://www.vaasaett.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Petri-Trygg-Networked-business- model.pdf (access: 20.08.2015).
- Vilko J. (2011): Outsourcing in electricity Distribution Industry. "International Journal of Procurement Management", Vol. 4, No. 2.
- Vilko J. (2013): Assessing the Impact of Outsourcing in the Electricity Network Industry. "Baltic Journal of Management", Vol. 8, No. 1.
- Cited by