- Konahina Natalia (Peter the Great Politechnical University in Sankt Petersburg, Russia), Flieger Michał (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu)
- Entrepreneurship support in local development process : Russian experience in Sankt Petersburg region
- Edukacja Ekonomistów i Menedżerów : problemy, innowacje, projekty, 2016, nr 4 (42), s. 73-82, tab., bibliogr. 5 poz.
Education of Economists and Managers : problems, innovations, projects
- Wspieranie przedsiębiorczości, Przedsiębiorczość lokalna, Rozwój lokalny
Entrepreneurship support, Local entrepreneurship, Local development
- Rosja, Sankt Petersburg
Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Entrepreneurship support activities are crucial in local management no matter what country they are used in. Local structures are usually used actively to support local development and it is very important to construct a set of entrepreneurship support instruments which is effective. To achieve that it may be useful to use foreign experience in this matter. In the article the authors outlined the instruments used in Sankt Petersburg region. The evaluation of the instruments was introduced by Russian companies which may be helpful for Polish local governments to improve their instruments systems. (original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Full text
- Koncepciya social'no-economicheskogo razvitiya Rossiiskoi Federacii na 2008-2020, (2008). gg. ot 17.11.2008 No. 1662-r, [Concept of socio-economic development of Russian Federation] of November 17, No. 1662-r, 24-25
- Rossiiski ststisticheski ezhegodnik [Russian Statistical Yearbook]. Available at: www.gks. ru. (In Russ).
- Sigareva, L.V., (2010), Aktual'nye voprosy formirovaniya sistemy vzaimodeistviya organov gosudarstvennoi vlasti i biznesa v sovremennoi Rossii [Actual items of communicative system forming between government and business in modern Russia], "Omsky Nauchny Vestnik", 4/10, 78-93.
- Vaysman, Y.D., Podshivalova, M.V., (2015), Relevantnye factory innovacionnoi aktivnosti malogo biznesa v regionah [Relevant factors of innovative activities of small business in regions], "Ekonomika Regiona", Vol. 3/16 [Regional Economy], 309-322.
- Voronova, T.A., Permyakova, E.V., (2010), Sravnitel'ny analiz sovremennoi biznes-sredy v Possii i v Kitae [Comparative analysis of modern business environment in Russia and China], "Rossiiski vneshneekonomicheski vestnik", No. 221 [Russian foreign-economic bulletin], 45-48.
- Cited by
- URI / DOI