- Jankowska Justyna (Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie)
- Psychological insights into decision-making
- Edukacja Ekonomistów i Menedżerów : problemy, innowacje, projekty, 2016, nr 4 (42), s. 129-139, rys., bibliogr. 13 poz.
Education of Economists and Managers : problems, innovations, projects
- Podejmowanie decyzji, Psychologia decyzji, Teoria gier, Umysł ludzki, Metody heurystyczne
Decision making, Decision psychology, Game theory, Human mind, Heuristics methods
- This paper considers the widely approached problem of how individuals and groups make economic decisions. The author's belief is that the answer to this question is highly interdisciplinary and lies not only in areas of study such as microeconomic theory and organisational behaviour, but also psychology, neuroscience and ethics. The author attempts to summarise a few chosen, existing models, which can help analyse both logical and psychological aspects of the process, and mentions a new, rising interdisciplinary field of neuroeconomics, which offers high potential for construction of new decision-making models in the future. (original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Full text
- Crane, A., Matten, D., (2010), Business Ethics: Managing Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability in the Age of Globalization, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Epley, N., Gilovich, T., (2005), The Anchoring-and-Adjustment Heuristic. Why the Adjustments Are Insufficient, New York: Cornell Education.
- George, J.M., Jones G.R., (2008), Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior, Boston, MA: Pearson Education.
- http://geert-hofstede.com/ITIM International., (2012), Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- Nelson, L.D., (2005), Special Session Summary. Advances in the Investigation and Application of the Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic, [In:] NA - Advances in Consumer Research. Volume 32, G. Menon, A.R. Rao Ed., Duluth, MN: Association for Consumer Research, 125-128.
- Janis, I.L., (1982), Groupthink, Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Koontz, H., O'Donnell, C., Weihrich, H., (1986), Essentials of Management, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Martin, J., (1993), Detroit's Designing Women, "Fortune", October 18, 10-11.
- Rollinson, D., (2005), Organisational Behaviour and Analysis: An integrated approach, Harlow, Essex: Prentice Hall.
- Sanfley, A.G., (2008), Social Decision Making Insights from Game Theory, Rockville Pike, Bethesda: PubMed.gov.
- www.mindtools.com/Mind Tools: Online Management, Leadership and Career Training. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- www.mindtools.com/Mind Tools: Management Training and Leadership Training. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- Cited by
- URI / DOI