- Małecki Piotr P. (Cracow University of Economics, Poland / Kolegium Ekonomii, Finansów i Prawa)
- Poland's experience with environmental goods and services accounts
- Ekonomia i Środowisko, 2017, nr 2 (61), s. 88-98, rys., tab., bibliogr. 6 poz.
Economics and Environment
- Ochrona środowiska, Koszty ochrony środowiska, Analiza statystyczna
Environmental protection, Environmental protection costs, Statistical analysis
- JEL Classification: G3
- Urząd Statystyczny Unii Europejskiej EUROSTAT
- The paper deals with the statistical reporting of a range of products related to environmental protection, manufactured for the conservation and management of natural resources. The latest regulations of the European Union, in the form of a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2011 on European economic environmental accounts, impose reporting obligations in this fi eld on the Member States. These requirements are based on the special prerequisites in accordance with the applicable/binding questionnaire prepared by Eurostat. This article presents the rules for creating statistical reporting on the environmental goods and services accounts according to these above mentioned requirements. The analysis and evaluation of methodological assumptions to the pilot project of the account of environmental goods and services prepared by Central Statistical Offi ce of Poland for 2014 were undertaken within the research. Moreover, the consolidated results for those accounts were presented. (original abstract)
- The Main Library of the Cracow University of Economics
The Library of Warsaw School of Economics
The Library of University of Economics in Katowice
The Main Library of Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Full text
- Broniewicz E., Domańska W. (2016), Rachunki sektora towarów i usług związanych z ochroną środowiska, "Wiadomości Statystyczne" No. 4.
- Dach Z. (ed.) (2002), Mikroekonomia, Kraków.
- EU (2011) Regulation (EU) No 691/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2011 on European environmental economic accounts, Journal of Laws 192 of 22 July 2011.
- EU (2014) Regulation No 538/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 amending Regulation (EU) No 691/2011 on European environmental economic accounts, Journal of Laws 158 of 27 May 2014.
- EU (2014bis) Annex V to Regulation (EU) No 538/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 amending Regulation (EU) No 691/2011 on European environmental economic accounts (Journal of Laws 158 of 27 May 2014).
- Eurostat (2015) Report And The Methodology Description Within The Grant-Agreement. No 05121.2013.003-2013.344. Action Entitled: European Environmental Economic Accounts: Module For Environmental Goods And Services Sector (EEEA-EGSS), Warsaw, www.ec.europa.eu [07-12-2016]
- Cited by