- Kowalczyk Stanisław (Warsaw School of Economics, Poland)
- Agricultural and Rural Development Policy in 2007-2013
- Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej, (dodatek), 2010, nr 1, s. 26-44, tab., wykr., bibliogr. 12 poz.
Economics of Polish Agriculture - Selected Papers
- Słowa kluczowe
- Rolnictwo, Rozwój rolnictwa, Regulacje prawne, Polityka rolna, Obszary wiejskie
Agriculture, Rural development, Legal regulations, Agricultural policy, Rural areas
- Unia Europejska rozpoczyna kolejny okres budżetowy (2007-2013). Oznacza to istotne zmiany dla rolnictwa oraz obszarów wiejskich, zwłaszcza w odniesieniu do zakresu i sposobu finansowania tego sektora. Celem artykułu jest omówienie tych zmian oraz ich wpływu na polskie rolnictwo i obszary wiejskie.
The European Union commences another budget period (2007-2013). This means significant changes for agriculture and rural areas with respect to the manner and the scope of financing of this sector, which were started in 2003 by the Luxembourg reform. The objective of the article is to analyse the introduced changes and evaluate their results and potential impact on the Polish agriculture and rural areas. Changes in the organisation of the so-called agricultural funds, their scope and the manner of management necessitate harmonisation of Polish agricultural legislation with that of the EU as well as adjustments in the institutional system, established in the first half of the current decade. The author analyses the effects of these changes on Polish agriculture and legal and organisational system, as well as the expected impact of the available financial funds on transformations of the Polish agricultural sector and rural areas in the coming years. (original abstract)
- Dostępne w
- Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Krakowie
Biblioteka Szkoły Głównej Handlowej w Warszawie
Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Poznaniu
Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego we Wrocławiu
- Pełny tekst
- Council Decision of 20 February 2006 on Community strategic guidelines for rural development (programming period 2007 to 2013). (2006/144/EC), OJ L 55 of 25.02.2006.
- Commission Decision of 12 September 2006 fixing the annual breakdown by Member State of the amount for Community support to rural development for the period from 1 January 2007 to 31 December 2013 [notified under document number C(2006)].(2006/636/EC), OJ L 261 of 22.09.2006.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 1663/95 of 7 July 1995 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EEC) No 729/70 regarding the procedure for the clearance of the accounts of the EAGGF Guarantee Section. OJ L 158 of 08.07.1995.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 885/2006 of 21 June 2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005 as regards the accreditation of paying agencies and other bodies and the clearance of the accounts of the EAGF and of the EAFRD. OJ L 171 of 23.06.2006.
- Council Regulation (EEC) No 25 of 4 April 1961 on the financing of the common agricultural policy. OJ L 30 of 20.04.1961.
- Council Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005 of 21 June 2005 on the financing of the common agricultural policy. OJ L 209 of 11.08.2005.
- Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 of 29 September 2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers and amending Regulations (EEC) No 2019/93, Agricultural and rural development policy in 2007-2013 43 (EC) No 1452/2001, (EC) No 1453/2001, (EC) No 1454/2001, (EC) 1868/94, (EC) No 1251/1999, (EC) No 1254/1999, (EC) No 1673/2000, (EEC) No 2358/71 and (EC) No 2529/2001. OJ L 270 of 21.10.2003. The Polish act which introduced direct payments in agriculture was the Act of 18 December 2003 on direct payments to agricultural lands and separate payment for sugar. Dz. U. of 2004 No 6, item 40, as amended.
- Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 of 20 September 2005 on support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) (OJ L 277 of 21.10.2005). Here, what should be noticed is the lack of consistency in Polish versions of EU acts. In Council Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005 the term "fundusz rolniczy" is used, whereas in Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 - the term "fundusz rolny na rzecz rozwoju".
- Act of 29 December 1993 on the establishment of the Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture. Dz. U. of 2005 No 31, item 264, as amended.
- Act of 18 December 2003 on national system for the registration of producers, agricultural holdings and register of applications for aid. Dz. U. of 2004 No. 10, item 76.
- Act of 11 March 2004 on the Agricultural Market Agency and the organisation of certain agricultural markets. Dz. U. of 2004 No 42, item 386, as amended.
- Act of 30 June 2005 on public finance. Dz. U. of 2005 No 249, item 2104, as amended.
- Cytowane przez