- Kruczała Jerzy (Akademia Ekonomiczna w Krakowie)
- Podyplomowe Studium Ekonomiki i Organizacji Turystyki Akademii Ekonomicznej w Krakowie 1972-1982
Postgraduate Course of Economics and Tourist Management in Cracow Academy of Economics between 1972 and 1982
- Zeszyty Naukowe / Akademia Ekonomiczna w Krakowie, 1988, nr 247, s. 51-59, tabl.
- Tytuł własny numeru
- Prace z zakresu ekonomiki turystyki
- Słowa kluczowe
- Turystyka, Ekonomika turystyki, Nauczanie, Szkolnictwo wyższe, Programy studiów
Tourism, Tourism economics, Teaching, Higher education, Higher education curriculum
- rez., summ.
- Akademia Ekonomiczna w Krakowie
- Przedstawiono 10-letnią działalność Podyplomowego Studium Ekonomiki i Organizacji Turystyki Akademii Ekonomicznej w Krakowie. Omówiono plan nauczania tegoż Studium.
The fast growing tourist industry in Poland in the 60s required a substantial number of highly-qualified workers. As there have been no academic speciality courses preparing for jobs in the tourist industry, it employed graduates of economic, legal or similar vocations Calls for further education of that staff, becoming particularly strong in the them regions of Poland led to the establishment in 1972 of the country's first Postgraduate Course in Economics and Tourist Management in Cracow Academy of Economics. Its programme encompassed such diverse activities as the drafting of its wide curriculum, conferences with the managers of the tourist industry and dydactic-oriented trips. The curriculum first covered 3 semesters but then was limited to-two. The chief subjects were Poland's socio-economic development, the geography of tourism, international tourism pedagogic and methodological aspects of tourism, its basic organizational and legal principles, and some issues in the economics of tourism. The teaching programme was subject to continuous improvements-it included, among other things, such problems as luxury hotel services, and catering for toursits of Polish extraction visisting the country. Classes were mostly held by the teaching staff of the Academy of Economics but the courses could also boast a considerable contribution by the staff of the Jagiellonian University, Cracow Institute of Technology, Academy of Mining and Metallurgy, Academy of Physical Education, Academy of Agriculture and the Medical Academy as well as some noteworthy practitioners. To complete the course, students were required to obtain 6 signitures pass 6 examinations and eventually submit a topical thesis. 204 graduates from 22 provinces completed the course during 7 enrollments. (original abstract)
- Dostępne w
- Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Krakowie
Biblioteka Szkoły Głównej Handlowej w Warszawie
Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Katowicach
Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Poznaniu
- Cytowane przez