- Boldak Alexander (Grodno State Agrarian University, Belarus), Rudenko Dmitry (Grodno State Agrarian University, Belarus), Pestis Maria (Grodno State Agrarian University, Belarus), Pestis Paul (Grodno State Agrarian University, Belarus), Rudenko Elena (Grodno State Agrarian University, Belarus)
- Agroecotourism Development in the Republic of Belarus
- Zeszyty Naukowe SGGW w Warszawie. Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, 2009, t. 6(21), s. 5-9, bibliogr. 3 poz.
Scientific Journal Warsaw University of Life Sciences SGGW - Problems of Word Agriculture
- Słowa kluczowe
- Agroturystyka, Atrakcyjność turystyczna, Region turystyczny, Usługi turystyczne
Agrotourism, Touristic attractiveness, Tourist region, Tourism services
- streszcz., summ.
- Agroecotourism is becoming the most dynamical branch of the world tourist industry. The Republic of Belarus has inexhaustible potential for the development of agroecotourism. It promotes a steady development of rural regions, raises well-being of its inhabitants by attracting investments, creates modern social infrastructure and new work places, contributes to the achievement of social and cultural purposes. Agroecotourism is considered to be an important component of a successful realization of the 'State Program for the Revival and Development of the Countryside in the Republic of Belarus for 2005-2010'. The problem is that the agrotouristic enterprises have not enough money to increase the scale of realization of basic concepts and models stipulated by the National Program. Maintaining and developing the natural and human potential of Belarus will require making the agroecotourism a profitable branch of the agrarian sector of economy. (original abstract)
- Pełny tekst
- When entrance tourism becomes business? . New Economic Newspaper no. 61, p. 1.
- Radiuk A. : Belarus ratified the Charter of the World Tourist Organisation. New Economic Newspaper no. 37, p. 3.
- Klitsunova V. : Tourism with the prefix "Agro". Belarussian dumka no. 12, pp. 36-39.
- Cytowane przez