- Snarski Sławomir J. (Bialystok University of Technology, Poland)
- Effects of supporting tourism in Podlaskie voivodship under the cross-border cooperation programme Poland - Belarus - Ukraine 2007-2013
- Ekonomia i Środowisko, 2017, nr 2 (61), s. 242-254, rys., tab., bibliogr. 18 poz.
Economics and Environment
- Słowa kluczowe
- Turystyka, Współpraca regionów przygranicznych, Rozwój regionalny
Tourism, Region cross-border cooperation, Regional development
- Klasyfikacja JEL: F2, R1, Z3
- Województwo podlaskie
- The purpose of the paper was to examine, on the example of Podlaskie Voivodship, if the disbursement of funds for the development of tourism in the framework of the Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Poland - Belarus - Ukraine 2007-2013 was justifi ed and whether the funds were expended in an effi cient manner and on an adequate scale. The analysis was based on the secondary data of the Ministry of Regional Development, literature covering the research area and offi cial statistical data. The results of research and analysis on tourist traffi c in Podlaskie Voivodship indicated that despite the establishment of ambitious goal of improving and fully utilising the tourist potential of the Polish-Belarusian-Ukrainian borderland, it is impossible to clearly determine the degree of effectiveness of the programme in this respect due to a number of potentially signifi cant determinants of tourism development in the region. The paper comprises the fi rst in the existing body of literature detailed analysis of the effectiveness of tourism support under the programme, which may be a valuable diagnostic tool in defi ning the scope of other EU cross-border programmes in the future fi nancial perspectives as far as tourism is concerned. (original abstract)
- Dostępne w
- Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Krakowie
Biblioteka Szkoły Głównej Handlowej w Warszawie
Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Katowicach
Biblioteka Główna Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Poznaniu
- Pełny tekst
- Activ Group (2014), Tourist Traffic of the Polish Citizens in 2013. Basic Research Results, www.msport.gov.pl [21-02-2017]
- Central Statistical Office, Statistical Office in Rzeszow (2016), Guide to Surveys and Elaborations on Cross-Border Areas, Warsaw-Rzeszow.
- EU (2007), European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument Cross-Border Cooperation Strategy Paper 2007-2013, www.ec.europa.eu [21-02-2017]
- EU (2007), Commission Regulation (EC) No. 951/2007 of 9 August 2007 laying down implementing rules for cross-border cooperation programmes financed under Regulation (EC) No. 1638/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down general provisions establishing a European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument, L 210.
- EU (2008), Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Poland - Belarus - Ukraine 2007- 2013, www.pl-by-ua.eu [21-02-2017]
- EU (2015), Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Poland - Belarus - Ukraine 2014- 2020, www.pl-by-ua.eu [21-02-2017]
- Jablonska A., Hryniewicka W. (2010), European Project as a Form of Cross-Border Cooperation, in: M. Perkowski M. (ed.) (2010), Cross-Border Cooperation. Legal and Economic Aspects, Bialystok.
- Janczak K., Patelak K. (2014), Characteristics of Arrivals to Poland in 2013, Łódź.
- Łaciak J. (2009), Participation of the Polish Citizens in Tourist Trips in 2008, Warsaw.
- Łaciak J. (2013), Tourist Activity of the Polish Citizens in Tourist Trips in 2012, Warsaw.
- Kawałko B., Poland-Belarus-Ukraine Programme in the Development Policy of Cross- Border Regions, "Regional Barometer" 2015, No. 2, p. 7-27.
- Kiryluk H. (2014), Tourism as an Instrument for Economic Development of the European Union, in: Piekutowska A., Rollnik-Sadowska E. (eds), Selected Problems of Regional Development Management, "Entrepreneurship and Management" No. XV(8)1, p. 137-154.
- Lejcyk M., Poździk R. (2010), The European Union Funds. The Rules of Projects Financing out of the European Union Funds in Poland in 2007-2013, Lublin.
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Development (2015), Book of Projects. Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Poland - Belarus - Ukraine 2007 - 2013, Warsaw.
- Miszczuk A. (2013), Conditions of Border Region Peripherality, Lublin.
- Ozimek I., Bobola A., Szlachciuk J. (2012), Policy Support for Tourism Development in Poland at Regional and Local Level in 2007-2013 on Example of Selected Operational Programmes, in: Witek J. (ed.), Entrepreneurship Opportunity for Development of the Region. Policy of Support and Encouraging of Entrepreneurship, "Publishing House of the University of Szczecin" No. 724(97), p. 127-142.
- Sadowski J. (2012), Possibilities of Financing the International Cooperation of Municipalities and Districts from European Union Funds, "Bialystok Legal Studies" No. 12, p. 231-242.
- Statistical Office in Bialystok (2009), Tourism in Podlaskie Voivodship in 2008, www. bialystok.stat.gov.pl [21-02-2017]
- Cytowane przez